Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blue Rhythmic Storm/Blue Planetary Monkey - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 3


TIME = ART

"I MUST SEE NEW THINGS AND INVESTIGATE THEM.  I WANT TO TASTE DARK WATER AND SEE CRACKLING TREES AND WILD WINDS."


EGON SCHIELE



Chac - The Rain God



Dreamspell:  Blue Rhythmic Storm  (6 Cauac), Kin 19

I organize in order to catalyze
Balancing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled. 

Inauguration of the Age of Enlightenment (1975, Kin 139) as declared by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, transcendental meditation master.  Maharishi envisioned the dawning of a whole new age of the perfection of human life.  Note: Kin 139 is also a Storm day, corresponding to number 19.  19 is the mystic saturation of all number.*


_____________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Planetary Monkey  (10 Chuen), Kin 231

I perfect in order to play
Producing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of self-generation.


____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


Blue Rhythmic Monkey



Light plays

Upon a vast and rhythmic Sea –

A Balance

Struck between Diversity

And One.



Elementals organize –

Spectral Magic’s

On the Rise –

Power doubles –



Paradox reflects Eternity –

The Beginning ends –

The End begins again.


kml 2010







No comments:

Post a Comment