Monday, January 3, 2011

White Planetary Dog/White Magnetic Wind - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 22


TIME = ART

"I MYSELF DO NOTHING.  THE HOLY SPIRIT ACCOMPLISHES ALL THROUGH ME."


WILLIAM BLAKE



Hunab Ku - One Maker of Movement and Measure


Dreamspell:  White Planetary Dog  (10 Oc), Kin 10

I perfect in order to love
Producing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a polar kin
I extend the white galactic spectrum.

There are 10 letters in Pacal Votan and 10 letters in Telektonon.  10 is the Bode number of the Earth.  The Earth's rotation around its axis creates a strong electromagnetic field.  The wobbling of the Earth's axis creates different perturbations with huge effects on the condition of our planet.*


_____________________________________

Long Count:  White Magnetic Wind  (1 Ik), Kin 222

I unify in order to communicate
Attracting breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Galactic signature of Native American poet Tony Shearer who had a deep fascination with Mexican prophet, Quetzalcoatl:  "His signs were many, the morning star, the sacred twin, the tree of life, the feathered serpent, but now the Lord of Dawn is coming."*


______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment