Friday, December 24, 2010

Yellow Cosmic Sun/Yellow Self-Existing Human - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 12

TIME = ART

"LORD, GRANT THAT I MAY ALWAYS DESIRE MORE THAN I CAN ACCOMPLISH."

MICHELANGELO

Encoded Mayan Crop Circle


Dreamspell:  Yellow Cosmic Sun  (13 Ahau), Kin 260

I endure in order to enlighten
Transcending life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Christmas Eve.  The first recorded celebration of Christmas is traced to 336 in Rome.  Christmas became a national holiday in the U.S. in 1890.  Galactic signature of Albert Einstein: "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the source of all true art and science."


___________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Self-Existing Human  (4 Eb), Kin 212

I define in order to influence
Measuring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of elegance.

We are one human who defines the cosmic matrix with our free will.  Despite the appearances and perturbations of the surface level of our planetary reality, the entire universe is in synch with the great Plan.  Galactic signature of Michelangelo.


______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin


No comments:

Post a Comment