Thursday, December 2, 2010

White Self-Existing Mirror/White Galactic Dog - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 18

TIME = ART

"MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE WORLD IS MY ABILITY TO DRAW.  I WILL DRAW AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN FOR AS LONG AS I CAN.  DRAWING IS STILL BASICALLY THE SAME AS IT HAS BEEN SINCE PREHISTORIC TIMES.  IT BRINGS TOGETHER MAN AND THE WORLD.  IT LIVES THROUGH MAGIC.



Homer, the Great

Dreamspell:  White Self-Existing Mirror  (4 Etznab), Kin 238

I define in order to reflect
Measuring order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

"Mirrors should reflect a little before throwing back images."  (Jean Cocteau).  Mirror corresponds with reflection and meditation:  Buddhist philosophy refers to Mirror-like Wisdom that reflects with impartiality of a mirror the nature of all things and of ourselves, while remaining unaffected and untouched by the images it reflects.  Galactic signature of Sigmund Freud.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
www.galactichardwarestore.com
http://www.emergent-culture.com/

___________________________________________

Long Count:  White Galactic Dog  (8 Oc), Kin 190

I harmonize in order to love
Modeling loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

Consider that 2012 is a time space event point where one cyclic measure of consciousness completes its duration of 26,000 years and commences its next such cycle.  These cycles are know as "eons of consciousness."*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.mayanmajix.com
www.shiftoftheages.com

____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin















































No comments:

Post a Comment