Thursday, December 9, 2010

Red Spectral Serpent/Red Lunar Earth - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 25


TIME = ART

"SUCCESS IS DANGEROUS. ONE BEGINS TO COPY ONESELF, AND TO COPY ONESELF IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TO COPY OTHERS.  IT LEADS TO STERILITY."

PABLO PICASSO





Mayan Textile


Dreamspell:  Red Spectral Serpent  (11 Chicchan), Kin 245

I dissolve in order to survive
Releasing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the red galactic spectrum.

Spectral Serpent corresponds to the liberation of life-force.  Serpent relates to kundalini energy.  Serpent corresponds to the crown chakra, the gate to cosmic consciousness.  The aim of kundalini yoga is to gain complete control over over our higher conscious forces, grounding them into our everyday earth consciousness.*


___________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Lunar Earth  (2 Caban), Kin 197

I polarize in order to evolve
Stabilizing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Lunar Earth.  Day for stabilizing and synchronicity.  This day occurs 10 days before December 21, 2012 and it is matched by its own psi chrono.  In l983 (20 years before 2013), The Police released their album Synchronicity.  The title was inspired by Arthur Koestler's Roots of Coincidence, which mentions C.G.Jung and synchronicity. "A star fall, a phone call, it joins all, synchronicity." (Police)*


______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin

No comments:

Post a Comment