Friday, December 17, 2010

Red Rhythmic Skywalker/Red Planetary Serpent - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Eqality, Day 5


TIME = ART

"FOR ME, PAINTINT IS A WAY TO FORGET LIFE.  IT IS A CRY IN THE NIGHT, A STRANGLED LAUGH."

GEORGES ROUAULT


Kukulcan, the Winged Serpent


Dreamspell:  Red Rhythmic Skywalker

I organize in order to explore
Balancing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Magic Turtle Day.  Martian sign.  Galactic signature of Day Out of Time, 1999 (July 25) - on this day Valum Votan was initiated into the serpentine cavern beneath the Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan, Mexico.  At 19.5" latitude North, the pyramid city of Teotihuacan is the same latitude as Cydonia on Mars, the location of the Face on Mars.  Also on Mars, the giant shield volcano, Olympus Mons is at 19.5" latitude.*


__________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Planetary Serpent  (10 Chicchan), Kin 205

I perfect in order to survive
Producing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of space
I am a polar kin
I extend the red galactic spectrum.

Planetary Serpent, Maldek.  If a solar system and its planets represent a unified harmony and a note or more is removed or distorted, then what happens to the evolution of life and consciousness?  Is it not affected?  The anaconda, one of the world's largest snakes, gives birth to its young instead of laying eggs.*


_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin

No comments:

Post a Comment