Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blue Solar Night/Blue Cosmic Eagle - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 23


TIME =  ART

"I DON'T EXPRESS MYSELF IN MY PAINTINGS, I EXPRESS MY

NOTSELF." 

MARK ROTHKO




Kukulkan/Quetzalcoatl Crop Circle, England/ 5 July 2009


Dreamspell:  Blue Solar Night  (9 Akbal), Kin 243

I pulse in order to dream
Realizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Al-Hijra (Islamic New Year).  Pearl Harbor Day (1941) US entry into WWII.*


________________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Cosmic Eagle  (13 Men), Kin 195

I endure in order to create
Transcending mind
I seal the output of vision
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Galactic signature of French poet Arthur Rimbaud.*


___________________________________________



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin

No comments:

Post a Comment