Friday, December 3, 2010

Blue Overtone Storm/Blue Solar Monkey - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 19


TIME = ART


I THINK A SINGLE SENTENCE BY VAN GOGH IS BETTER THAN THE WHOLE WORK OF ALL THE ART CRITICS AND ART HISTORIANS PUT TOGETHER.


JOHN OLSEN

Chac, the Rain God


Dreamspell:  Blue Overtone Storm  (5 Cauac), Kin 239

I empower in order to catalyze
Commanding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day.  On this day in 1997 an asteroid was discovered between Mars and Jupiter and named Pink Floyd (lost planet).  Solar birthday of Joseph Conrad (1857), Polish born British novelist:  "Imagination, not inventions is the supreme master of art as life."   Galactic signature of Benjamin Franklin who popularized the expression, "time is money."*


____________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Solar Monkey  (9 Chuen), Kin 191

I pulse in order to play
Realizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.

Day of Solar Magic!  Magus says: "Be merciful to those who offend thee, or who have injured thee; for what must that man's heart be, who would take heavy vengeance on a slight offence?  Thou shalt forgive thy brother/sister until seventy times seven."  Galactic signature of Sir Isaac Newton.*



______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin

No comments:

Post a Comment