Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blue Crystal Storm/Blue Electric Monkey - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 11




TIME = ART

"I AM A NIGHT PAINTER, SO WHEN I COME INTO THE STUDIO THE NEXT MORNING THE DELIRIUM IS OVER.  I COME INTO THE STUDIO VERY FEARFULLY, I CREEP IN TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED THE NIGHT BEFORE.  AND THE FEELING IS ONE OF, "MY GOD, DID I DO THAT?"


PHILIP GUSTON


Jade Head, Tikal, Guatemala



Dreamspell:  Blue Crystal Storm  (12 Cauac), Kin 259

I dedicate in order to catalyze
Universalizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of magic.

Call a Crystal Round Table in your community to explore ways of cooperating to implement new, non-polluting energy systems to clear the Earth.*


_______________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Electric Monkey  (3 Chuen), Kin 211

I activate in order to play
Bonding illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Tenth clear sign on the tomb of Pacal Votan.  Monkey corresponds to planet Venus.  Galactic signature of Venus transit 2004 (12.10/June 8).  This was the seventh Venus transit since the invention of the telescope.  The other transits occurred in 1631, 1639, 1761, 1769, 1874, and 1882.  The next Venus transit occurs in 2012 (12.07 to 12.08/June 5-6).*


____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin


No comments:

Post a Comment