Thursday, December 9, 2010

12/8/2010 Yellow Planetary Seed/Yellow Magnetic Warrior - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 24

TIME = ART

" IT IS IMPORTANT TO EXPRESS ONESELF...PROVIDED THE FEELINGS ARE REAL AND ARE TAKEN FROM YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE."

BERTHE MORISOT



Polychrome Mixtec Vase


Dreamspell:  Yellow Planetary Seed  (10 Kan), Kin 244


I perfect in order to target
Producing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of free will.

Buddha day of enlightenment "Bodhi Day."  The first gesture of Buddha under the tree of enlightenment was the touching of the earth ("Earth witness mudra"), calling the earth to witness.  The earth, here, is symbolic witness to the totality of the renunciation of the past.*


______________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Magnetic Warrior  (1 Cib), Kin 196

I unify in order to question
Attracting fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

There are 196 aphorisms in Patanjali's Yoga Sutras.*


____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin

No comments:

Post a Comment