Monday, December 6, 2010

12/5/2010 Red Resonant Dragon/Red Spectral Skywalker - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 21


TIME = ART

"ALL COLORS ARE THE FRIENDS OF THEIR NEIGHBORS AND THE LOVERS OF THEIR OPPOSITES."

MARC CHAGALL


Dresden Codex


Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Dragon (7 Imix), Kin 241

I channel in order to nurture
Inspiring being
I seal the input of birth
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of space
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

New Moon.  Myth of the Bermuda Triangle begins (1945).  Meditate on today's radial plasma, Silio (the Cube).  The Silio plasma charge is gathered in the heart center and accounts for a mental electron charge telepathically in resonance with the center of the Earth.  In 1791 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart died in Vienna, age 35, and was buried in an unmarked pauper's grave.*


____________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Spectral Skywalker  (11 Ben), Kin 193

I dissolve in order to explore
Releasing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Spectral Skywalker liberates memories of Mars.  Mars is know as the red planet because some great and traumatic event occurred that spectralized the iron, oxidizing is to rust.*


____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin

No comments:

Post a Comment