Thursday, December 2, 2010

12/1/2010 Red Electric Earth/Red Resonant Moon - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 17

TIME = ART

"I MUST SEE NEW THINGS AND INVESTIGATE THEM.  I WANT TO TASTE DARK WATER AND SEE CRACKLING TREES AND WILD WINDS."

EGON SCHIELE


Pre-Columbian Pieces Recovered from Spain


Dreamspell:  Red Electric Earth  (3 Caban), Kin 237

I activate in order to evolve
Bonding synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of birth.

December is the 12th month and is derived from the Latin word for "10".  Begin Hanukkah (Dec 1-9).  Many non-Jews misunderstand Hanukkah as the Jewish equivalent of Christmas, which it is not.  Hanukkah has its roots within the Talmud (teachings).  This day commemorates the revolt of the Jewish Maccabean against the persecution of the Seleucid Emperor Antiochus IV or Epiphanes, one of the successors of Alexander the Great.  The only religious act that occurs during the eight-day festival is the lighting of nine candles on a menorah.*


___________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Resonant Moon  (7 Muluc), Kin 189

I channel in order to purify
Inspiring flow
I seal the process of universal water
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Attune to the flow of universal water.  There is the same amount of water on earth as there was when the earth was formed.  The water that came from your faucet could contain molecules that Neanderthals drank!  Galactic signature of William Blake;  "If the doors of perception were cleansed, men would see things as they are, infinite."*



_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin


No comments:

Post a Comment