Friday, March 19, 2010

Yellow Rhythmic Sun/ Yellow Planetary Human - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 13

Paris Codex
__________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Rhythmic Sun (6 Ahau), Kin 240, www.lawoftime.org

I organize in order to enlighten

Balancing life

I seal the matrix of universal fire

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of BuckminsterFuller, whose work emphasized the primal synergy of the tetrahedron. As the simplest geometrical structure, the tetrahedron is one of the few links that connect the geometry of third-dimensional space with the fractal ratios of fourth-dimensional time.*

_______________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Planetary Human (10 Eb), Kin 192, www.calleman.com

I perfect in order to influence

Producing wisdom

I seal the process of free will

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of universal fire

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Thought of the day: In the midst of a planetary crisis, catalyze the evolutionary cycle of the Planetary human in cosmic harmony. Galactic signature of Thom Yorke.*

______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment