Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yellow Resonant Star/ Yellow Spectral Sun - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 1

Paris Codex
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Resonant Star (7 Lamat), Kin 228, www.lawoftime.org

I channel in order to beautify

Inspiring art

I seal the store of elegance

With the resonant tone of attunement

I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Kin 228 (12x19), 12th magnitude of 19. By attunement through art one attains liberation into cosmic consciousness. Galactic signature of Pablo Picasso.*

_____________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Spectral Sun (11 Ahau), Kin 180, www.calleman.com

I dissolve in order to enlighten

Releasing life

I seal the matrix of universal fire

With the spectral tone of liberation

I am guided by my own power doubled

I am a polar kin

I transport the yellow galactic spectrum.

The Sun has everything to do with our present transformation. The sunspot cycles, which run every 23 years (11.5 years for each polarity to run its course), greatly affect the earth's electromagnetic field and consequently all of our conditions of weather, the environment and the DNA itself. 2012 will complete 223 sunspot cycles since the beginning of the Great Cycle.*

__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment