Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yellow Planetary Seed/ Yellow Magnetic Warrior - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day17

Paris Codex
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Planetary Seed (10 Kan), Kin 244, www.lawoftime.org

I perfect in order to target

Producing awareness

I seal the input of flowering

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of free will.

Galactic signature of the first day of Woodstock (1969). Good day to contemplate the meaning of deja vu: Deja vu is the experience of being certain that you have experienced or seen a new situation previously - you feel as though the event has already happened or is repeating itself. Telepathic portal experience. Key to parallel universe.*

__________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Magnetic Warrior (1 Cib), Kin 196, www.calleman.com

I unify in order to question

Attracting fearlessness

I seal the output of intelligence

With the magnetic tone of purpose

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Warrior corresponds to S/P Saturn. Any planet is a member of a greater living body of the cosmos which is in its own process of waking itself up.*

____________________________________________

Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment