Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yellow Overtone Human/ Yellow Solar Seed - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 25

Paris Codex
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Overtone Human (4 Eb), Kin 252, http://www.lawoftime.org/

I empower in order to influence

Commanding wisdom

I seal the process of free will

With the overtone tone of radiance

I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Galactic signature of Martin Luther King:"I have a dream..." 252 = 21 x 12, these are mirror numbers. 21 squared is 441 and 12 squared is 144. Reverse symmetry maintains itself in vigesimal mathematics as well: 252 is written 12.12. Venus spends 252 days as the morning star. Earth Hour.*

_____________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Solar Seed (9 Kan), Kin 204, www.calleman.com

I pulse in order to target

Realizing awareness

I seal the input of flowering

With the solar tone of intention

I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Galactic signature of Nicholas Roerich: "Culture is the accumulation of highest Bliss, highest Beauty, highest Knowledge."*

_____________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment