Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yellow Electric Seed/ Yellow Resonant Warrior - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 25

Codex Paris
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Electric Seed (3 Kan), Kin 224, www.lawoftime.org

I activate in order to target

Bonding awareness

I seal the input of flowering

With the electric tone of service

I am guided by the power of elegance.

Inform the flowering of service. Today create 3 positive thought seeds that will electrify the world with joy.*

___________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Resonant Warrior (7 Cib), Kin 176, www.calleman.com

I channel in order to question

Inspiring fearlessness

I seal the output of intelligence

With the resonant tone of attunement

I am guided by the power of elegance

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day! Today is tone 7. Tone 7 is the sign of resonance. Resonance is the underlying structure of unification - it is the principle of resonance that holds all the different cells of the collective mind together. *

____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment