Wednesday, March 10, 2010

White Planetary Monkey/ White Magnetic Night - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 4

Codex Madrid
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Planetary Monkey (10 Chuen), Kin 231, www.lawoftime.org
I perfect in order to play
Producing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of self-generation.
Today in 1862, kin 31, the first U.S. paper money was issued: $5, $10, $20. Note: Today 1.4 billion people live on less than $1.25 a day, and another 1.6 billion people live on less than $2.50 per day! Also note that in 2008 there were 800 billionaires, while fifty years ago there were none.*
________________________________________
Long Count: Blue Magnetic Night (1 Akbal), Kin 183, www.calleman.com
I unify in order to dream
Attracting intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Begin Night Wavespell (15) of Dreaming. Time and telepathy are mutually defining factors dependent on unity of thought.*
________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment