Monday, March 1, 2010

White Magnetic Wind/ White Overtone Wizard - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 23

Codex Egerton
___________________________________

Dreamspell: White Magnetic Wind (1 Ik), Kin 222, http://www.lawoftime.org/

I unify in order to communicate

Attracting breath

I seal the input of spirit

With the magnetic tone of purpose

I am guided by my own power doubled

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Begin Wind Wavespell (18) of Spirit. March is the third month of the Gregorian calendar and it was the first month of the Roman calendar. It is named after the Roman god of war - Mars. Note: March 1 is always Galactic Moon 23 - galactic is the moon of harmony - the opposite of war. Galactic signature of Tony Shearer.*

_____________________________________________
Long Count: White Overtone Wizard (5 Ix), Kin 174, http://www.calleman.com/

I empower in order to enchant

Commanding receptivity

I seal the output of timelessness

With the overtone tone of radiance

I am guided by the power of spirit.

Galactic signature of origin date of Cosmic History Chronicles (3/13/2002), the first words of which are: "Cosmic History is a teaching of liberation..."*

__________________________________________

Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment