Sunday, March 21, 2010

White Galactic Wind/ White Crystal Wizard - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 15

Codex Egerton
_________________________________
Dreamspell: White Galactic Wind (8 Ik), Kin 242, www.lawoftime.org

I harmonize in order to

Communicate

Modeling breath

I seal the input of spirit

With the galactic tone of integrity

I am guided by the power of death.

Note: This week the tone numbers and Earth families of daily kin and psi chrono units mesh. Good time to synchronize with the noosphere. Galactic signature Bono.*

______________________________________________

Long Count: White Crystal Wizard (12 Ix), Kin 194, www.calleman.com

I dedicate in order to enchant

Universalizing receptivity

I seal the output of timelessness

With the crystal tone of cooperation

I am guided by the power of death.

Galactic signature of the discovery of the tomb of the Red Queen, Temple XIII, Palenque, (June 1, 1994).*

___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment