Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Red Spectral Serpent/ Red Lunar Earth - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 18

Codex Borgia
________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Spectral Serpent (11 Chicchan), Kin 245, www.lawoftime.org

I dissolve in order to survive

Releasing instinct

I seal the store of life force

With the spectral tone of liberation

I am guided by my own power doubled

I am a polar kin

I transport the red galactic spectrum.

Serpent knowledge and wisdom is often stored in caverns or caves (storage units), beneath pyramids. Almost every part of the planet has myths and stories about vast underground networks of caves and tunnels, including central Asia, India, Africa, Australia, Mesoamerica and throughout South America.*

_________________________________________

Long Count: Red Lunar Earth (2 Caban), Kin 197, www.callaman.com

I polarize in order to evolve

Stabilizing synchronicity

I seal the matrix of navigation

With the lunar tone of challenge

I am guided by the power of universal water

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

On this day consider that phenomena such as global warming and overpopulation are symptomatic of the erratic timing frequency which drives the technosphere of the human race on planet Earth. Note: Earth seal carries the power of evolving: this week's codon is 53: Evolving.*

___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment