Thursday, March 4, 2010

Red Self-existing Serpent/ Red Galactic Earth - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 26

Codex Borgia
__________________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Self-existing Serpent (4 Chicchan), Kin 225, www.lawoftime.org
I define in order to survive
Measuring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a polar kin
I convert the red galactic spectrum.
Today's Elder Futhark is Ise, the concentrated will that ripens the timespace. Consider this: Much thought, focus and concentration is required to re-imagine the world and think outside of the consensual box. To do this, we must question every aspect of our life. 225 is 15 squared. 15 is the third magnitude of 5. 3 is the power of activation. 5 represents the fifth force. So, 15 is the activation of the fifth force and 15 squared (225) is the matrix of activation of the fifth force.*
__________________________________________________
Long Count: Red Galactic Earth (8 Caban), Kin 177, www.calleman.com
I harmonize in order to evolve
Modeling synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of birth.
Galactic signature of both Leonardo DaVinci and Johann Sebastian Bach.*
______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Society, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment