Sunday, March 28, 2010

Red Lunar Moon/ Red Rhythmic Dragon - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 22, Palm Sunday

Codex Borgia
________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Lunar Moon (2 Muluc), Kin 249, www.lawoftime.org
I polarize in order to purify
Stabilizing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of birth.
Conclusion of the 65-day season of life force that began on the Red Electric Serpent. Note the psi chrono unit of the day. The Lunar Moon represents the opening of the second of the seven seals of prophecy. The Telektonon prophecy states: "When the Lunar Moon overflows its banks the G-7 will be no more.: Note: On 10/24/2008 the major market crash of that year occurred on the Lunar Moon, Kin 249.*
_____________________________________
Long Count: Red Rhythmic Dragon (6 Imix), Kin 201, www.calleman.com
I organize in order to nurture
Balancing being
I seal the input of birth
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Moon out of time. This refers to the Rhythmic Moon (12/13/2012 to 1/9/2013), on the nonth day of the Moon out of /time occur 12/21/2012. Note 12/13/2012 is a New Moon.*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment