Monday, March 8, 2010

International Women's Day! Red Galactic Moon/ Red Crystal Dragon - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 2

Codex Borgia
________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Galactic Moon (8 Muluc), Kin 229, http://www.lawoftime.org/

I harmonize in order to purify

Modeling flow

I seal the process of universal water

With the galactic tone of integrity

I am guided by the power of space.

Galactic signature of crop circle in the symbol of Lamat (Star) (8/15/2006) Etchilhampton Hill, England. Galactic signature of Jim Morrison: "If my poetry aims to achieve anything, it's to deliver people from the limited ways in which they see and feel."*

_________________________________________

Long Count: Red Crystal Dragon (12 Imix), Kin 181, http://www.calleman.com/

I dedicate in order to nurture

Universalizing being

I seal the input of birth

With the crystal tone of cooperation

I am guided by the power of space.

The Crystal Dragon completes the third dimension mind-form pulsar. This pulsar began with 4 Skywalker, followed by the 8 Earth.*

__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment