Monday, March 22, 2010

Blue Solar Night/ Blue Cosmic Eagle - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 16

Codex Madrid
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Solar Night (9 Akbal), Kin 243, www.lawoftime.org

I pulse in order to dream

Realizing intuition

I seal the input of abundance

With the solar tone of intention

I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Magic Turtle Day! World Water Day. Note: Today one-third of the world's population does not have access to safe water. Also note: Elder Futhark rune today is Perthro, the well of memory.*

_______________________________________

Long Count: Blue Cosmic Eagle (13 Men), Kin 195, www.calleman.com

I endure in order to create

Transcending mind

I seal the output of vision

With the cosmic tone of presence

I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Galactic signature of French poet, Arthur Rimbaud: "Life is a farce that everyone has to perform."*

_______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment