Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blue Self-existing Monkey/ Blue Galactic Night - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 24

Codex Madrid
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Self-existing Monkey (4 Chuen), Kin 251, www.lawoftime.org

I define in order to play

Measuring illusion

I seal the process of magic

With the self-existing tone of form

I am guided by the power of accomplishment.

Full Moon. Galactic signature of 9/11/2001. Note: the twin towers lasted a 28-year Gregorian cycle from their dedication in 1973 (April 4, Kin 11) to their destruction in 2001. Both the dedication and destruction happened on Monkey days representing the play of illusion.*

__________________________________________

Long Count: Blue Galactic Night (8 Akbal), Kin 203, http://www.calleman.com/

I harmonize in order to dream

Modeling intuition

I seal the input of abundance

With the galactic tone of integrity

I am guided by the power of accomplishment

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day: Galactic signature of George Harrison: "The planetary spheres, with their countless forms of life, are naught but figures in a cosmic motion picture. One's values are profoundly changed when s/he is finally convinced that creation is only a vast motion picture and that not in , but beyond, lies his/her own ultimate reality."*

____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment