Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blue Rhythmic Hand/ Blue Planetary Storm - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 28

Madrid Codex
_____________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Rhythmic Hand (6 Manik), Kin 227, http://www.lawoftime.org/
I organize in order to know
Balancing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Rainbow Bridge Meditation: "Know Thyself."*
______________________________________
Long Count: Blue Planetary Storm (10 Cauac), Kin 179, http://www.calleman.com/
I perfect in order to catalyze
Producing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.

Benjamin Franklin: "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."*

___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment