Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blue Lunar Night/ Blue Rhythmic Eagle - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 24

Codex Madrid
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Lunar Night (2 Akbal), Kin 223, www.lawoftime.org

I polarize in order to dream

Stabilizing intuition

I seal the input of abundance

With the lunar tone of challenge

I am guided by the power of vision.

Note this is the lunar day of challenge. It is Tuesday on the Gregorian calendar. In Germanic Mythology Tuesday refers to Mars - god of war. Babylonians called Mars, Nergal, the god who ruled war and the underworld. In contrast today is Gamma on the 13 Moon Calendar. The quality of Gamma is to pacify, unify and attain the power of peace.*

______________________________________________

Long Count: Blue Rhythmic Eagle (6 Men), Kin 175, www.calleman.com

I organize in order to create

Balancing mind

I seal the output of vision

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Rudolph Steiner: "Knowledge of life in the astral world leads us to a conclusion of fundamental importance, namely that the physical world is the product of the astral world."*

__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment