Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Yellow Overtone Star/ Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 10

 


 5 Lamat

 

Yellow Overtone Star

 

My Soul is a Fire

Hot and wild

 

My Soul is a River

Like the River Nile

 

Full of splendor and story

Indifferent to Propriety

 

He flies through the Night

 

 From Hippocrene* on Helicon**

 

My Genius –

 

My Pegasus***

 

My wingèd White.

 

 

*Hippocrene (Fountain of the Horse):  A spring created when Pegasus kicked Mount Helicon, sacred to the Muses (goddesses of artistic expression); regarded as the living water of the soul as well as the source of poetic inspiration.

**Helicon:  A mountain in central Greece; regarded by the ancients as the abode of Apollo and the Muses.

***Pegasus:  The winged steed that sprang from the decapitated body of Medusa; symbolic of flights of creative imagination.

 

©Kleomichele Leeds




No comments:

Post a Comment