Sunday, October 25, 2020

White Lunar Dog/ Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 8




2 Oc


White Lunar Dog

 

My Spirit falls – shattered

By Barricades more solid

Than any mortared Brick could fuse

 

Unwittingly I descend

Into the seventh Hell

Of lusty Phrases worn with Use

 

Divorced and desperate I came here

 To seek myself – observe and grow

Beyond the Realm of Mediocrity

 

Cradled by sweet Reason my Soul

Reclaimed itself into a Structure girded

Well against satanic Mockery

 

You caressed my Body’s Curves and Spaces –

The trembling of my Womb

Held you closely dark and deep

 

In loving you my Spirit grew half-strong –

Giddy with Delight to reach

The Height of long-forgotten Dreams

 

But Night and you together

Blasphemed my sacred Peace –

The Wish to love became the Wish to please

 

Betrayed by the shallow Light behind your Eyes

I lay shrouded in Deception -

I stumbled then but will again arise.

©Kleomichele Leeds





No comments:

Post a Comment