Wednesday, October 7, 2020

10/6/2020 Blue Solar Monkey/ Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 17




9 Chuen

 

Blue Solar Monkey

 

Amid the glossy Steel and Engine’s Roar

I saw his Eyes point blank –

 

Blue like Skies, Jay’s Wing and ocean Water

In the Sun that set as we flew north

From Warmth, carried on a soft Wind

 

We sat in antiseptic Splendor

On a Plane of Strangers

In Time we broke the Barrier to Sound

Decided that we’d found

Too much to speak of to let go –

 

“No” – suspend the Night and Day

Escape from Pain, seek Peace, delay

Your Flight and stay with me

 

I heard his Plea

Asking that I change my Course

Rearrange my Night and Day

For him

 

I uttered no Dissent

Dared not deny myself the Instinct

Too long held captive, Wings clipped –

Not allowed to fly

 

 

The Jewel of that March Night

Shimmered with our Heat and Light –

Our Bodies fused in need

Desire keenly felt

And tightly wrapped around us

 

Is this my Fate –

My Destiny incarnate?

Bronze  Strength – blue Fire

Cool green Mountain Shade

On white hot Desert Sand

 

My dear One –

My Atlanta one Night Stand.

 

 

©Kleomichele Leeds

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment