Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Blue Overtone Eagle/ Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 17






5 Men

Blue Overtone Eagle
Persephone’s Song

Lord of the Underworld –
You captured me, abducted
Overwhelmed and took me down

Down to Darkness and Chaos
Down to the Soul of Night
Down to your Kingdom below us
Down where there is no Light

To the Land of the Dead –
Shades of long ago and might-have-been –
Where Obsessions rule, Ghosts live
Old Sins revive and breathe again

Ignorant was I in the Ways of Seduction
Masquerading as Love – perfect Prey
For the rapacious Wolf of Desire
The Eagle of Transformation

In your long gray Chariot
You came for me inevitably
Now am I Queen of the Underworld
Now am I Priestess of Mystery

When Innocence is Violence bound
Then is a Maiden lost –
And there a Myth is found.

©Kleomichele Leeds







No comments:

Post a Comment