Friday, January 24, 2020

1/20/2020 Yellow Planetary Human/ Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 11




Yellow Planetary Human



Up came I from the border Towns –
Texas towns of Wind and Heat
 Dust unto Dust

Up drove I from a Valley of Death –
Border Patrols – screaming Sirens –
Burly men searching for “Wetbacks” to catch
Crossing the Rio Grande –
Swimming for their Lives and Children
Braving Cold – Darkness – Nets - Death

Cops everywhere in those Texas Towns –
Armed and dangerous Vigilantes
Looking to find a Reason to kill
Small brown People
Gentle and proud
With Hope greater than Fear –
 Nothing to lose

Up drove I through ghost Town after Town
From Palm to Mesquite –
North came I when Night descended
Looking for Shelter – none to be had –

Every Lad from the oil Fields
With pockets full of Money
Filled every Space – sold out – locked down
No Room at the Inn for
Brave brown People or me.

©Kleomichele Leeds



No comments:

Post a Comment