Friday, January 24, 2020

1/19/2020 Blue Solar Moonkey/ Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 10






9 Chuen

Blue Solar Monkey

Amid the glossy Steel and engine’s Roar
I saw his Eyes point blank –

Blue like Skies, Jay’s Wing, and ocean Water
In the Sun that set as we flew north
From Warmth, carried on a soft Wind

We sat in antiseptic Splendor
On a Plane of Strangers
In Time we broke the Barrier –
Decided that we’d found
Too much to speak of to let go –

“No” – suspend the Night and Day
Escape from Pain, seek Peace, delay
Your Flight and stay with me

I heard his Plea
Asking that I change my Course
Rearrange my Night and Day
For him

I uttered my Reply
Dared not deny myself the Instinct
Too long held captive, Wings clipped –
Not allowed to fly


The Jewel of that March Night
Shimmered with our Heat and Light –
Our Bodies fused -
Desire keenly felt
And tightly wrapped around us

Is this my Fate –
My Destiny incarnate?
Bronze Strength – blue Fire
Cool green Mountain Shade
On white hot Desert Sand

My dear One –
My Atlanta one Night Stand.


©Kleomichele Leeds



No comments:

Post a Comment