Wednesday, September 5, 2018

White Lunar Dog/ Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 14







2 Oc

White Lunar Dog

My Spirit falls – shattered
By Barricades more solid
Than any mortared Brick could fuse

Unwittingly I descend
Into the seventh Hell
Of lusty Phrases worn with Use

Divorced and desperate I came here
 To seek myself – observe and grow
Beyond the vapid Realm of Mediocrity

Cradled by sweet Reason my Soul
Reclaimed itself into a Structure girded
Well against satanic Mockery

You caressed my Body’s Curves and Spaces –
The trembling of my Womb
Held you closely dark and deep

In loving you my Spirit grew half-strong –
Giddy with Delight to reach
The Height of long-forgotten Dreams

But Night and you together
Blasphemed my sacred Peace –
The Wish to love became the Wish to please

Betrayed by the shallow Light behind your Eyes
I lay shrouded in Deception
I stumbled then but I will rise again.


©Kleomichele Leeds


Artist Shani Peters


Shani Peters is an artist from Lansing, Michigan who is currently based in New York. She received her M.A. from Michigan State University and her M.F.A. from the City College of New York. Her work often addresses issues related to social justice in a range of media and processes including printmaking, interpretations of record-keeping, collaborative projects, video, and collage.

Works
2011: "We Promote Love and Knowledge" (performance)
2008: "White Lies, Black Noise" (exhibit) 
2010: "Battle for the Hearts and Minds" (film)
2016: "Peace and Restoration" (photo-montage)
"The Crown" (traveling exhibit)
"The Laundromat Project" (video



OC



Kin 210: White Lunar Dog


I polarize in order to love
Stabilizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


To exemplify the courage to change is already heroic.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.












The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Anahata Chakra (Silio Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment