Sunday, March 11, 2018

Yellow Rhythmic Human/ Yellow Planetary Seed - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 4





6  Eb

 Yellow Rhythmic Human

I am Salome
And Solomon –
 Lebanon and Egypt
Palestine and Yemen –
I am Fatima –
Priestess of the East
Morocco am I 
Ethiopia and Crete –
I am Goddess
Serpent-handed
Serpent-haired –
I am Alhambra
Athens – Turkey
The Levant –
I am the Oriental Dance
Algeria am I –
Tunis and Baghdad –
The Emirates
And Israel
I am the wine-dark Sea –
 The Mediterranean –
  Gulfs of Aqaba and Persia –
Petra and Peninsula
I am Jordan 
Libya – Sudan
Macedonia –
Armenia and Oman –
I am la Grèque ancienne –
I am She –
 Terpsichore.*

*Terpsichore: the ancient Greek Muse, Goddess of Music and Dance.


(c) Kleomichele Leeds



Decorated Horses of the Crow Nation.




The Other Magpie was a Crow woman who fought in the Battle of the Rosebud on the side of General Crook against the Sioux and Cheyenne. Pretty Shield, a Crow author and medicine woman, described her as being wild and attractive, but not having a man. She fought because her brother had recently been killed by the Sioux and she sought revenge against them. Most of the Crow carried rifles, but The Other Magpie carried only her belt knife and her coup stick. She counted coup on a Sioux warrior and eventually killed and scalped him. The scalp that she took was one of only eleven taken in the battle. Pretty Shield described her as having tied a feather on the end of her coup stick to symbolize her achievement. Later, she cut the scalp into pieces and gave them to the male warriors so they would have more scalps for the dance after the battle.*




EB



Kin 32: Yellow Rhythmic Human


I organize in order to influence
Balancing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Through the galactic streams of the new knowledge, the window of the supernatural order opens in its extraordinary splendor.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2017-2018.









The Sacred Tzolk'in 




Svadhistana Chakra (Kali Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment