Monday, August 17, 2015

Yellow Rhythmic Warrior/ Yellow Planetary Star - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 23








Bonampak Mural.




Yellow Rhythmic Warrior

I will shock you into Joy –
Enough to slough away
The routine Day
Rendering sacred each Moment
In a heartfelt Hour
Whenever you forget
Or lose your Self
I will appear –
Exploding unexpectedly
In the Heart of your Mind
In the Mind of your Heart
If fleeting Greed and Fear
Freeze Creation
I will shake you
To your sacred Roots
With a Thunderbolt of Truth
Oh, Child of mine
Dear One –
Hear my Words
Ineffable and numinous
Feed your Soul
With Manna irresistible
Welcome me
For I am Love
Made visible –
Your highest Hope
Revealed
Your greatest Passion
Fulfilled
Life in Death Am I –
The Resurrection and the Way
Oh, my Beloved
Your Heart beats
To my Rhythm –
Open to receive me
At your Heart’s Door
For I stand and knock
I shall shock you –
Rock and roll you
Into the Fire-stream
Of Destiny –
Arise!

Now is the Time!


©Kleomichele Leeds


CIB



Kin 136: Yellow Rhythmic Warrior


I organize in order to question
Balancing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


The art of nature is a function of telepathic remembrance.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.




The Sacred Tzolk'in






Muladhara Chakra (Seli Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment