Saturday, August 29, 2015

Yellow Overtone Star/ Yellow Solar Sun - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 7






Maya Rabbit Scribe. Princeton University Museum. New Jersey. USA.






Yellow Overtone Star


My Soul is a Fire
Hot and wild

My Soul is a River
Like the River Nile

Full of splendor and story
Indifferent to Propriety


He flies through the Night

To Hippocrene* on Helicon**

My Genius –

My Pegasus***

My wingèd White.


*Hippocrene (Fountain of the Horse):  A spring created when Pegasus kicked Mount Helicon, sacred to the Muses (goddesses of artistic expression); regarded as the living water of the soul as well as the source of poetic inspiration.

**Helicon:  A mountain in central Greece; regarded by the ancients as the abode of Apollo and the Muses.

***Pegasus:  The winged steed that sprang from the decapitated body of Medusa; symbolic of flights of creative imagination.


©Kleomichele Leeds




LAMAT




Kin 148: Yellow Overtone Star


I empower in order to beautify
Commanding art
I seal the store of elegance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



We are meant to become cosmically activated bioeletromagnetic plasma generators.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.








 The Sacred Tzolk'in





Anahata Chakra  (Silio Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment