Monday, August 31, 2015

White Resonant Dog/ White Spectral Wind - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 9








figure of dog
Ceramic Dog. 200 BCE-200 CE. Colima, Mexico.




White Resonant Dog


Within my Soul

There shines a Diamond

Point of Purity

Where Love abides –

And Life sings on forever. 

©Kleomichele Leeds



OC




Kin 150: White Resonant Dog


I channel in order to love
Inspiring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



The Path, though unitive, appears different to each individual.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Muladhara Chakra  (Seli Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment