Tuesday, August 11, 2015

White Cosmic Dog/ White Self-Existing Wind - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 17







Xolotl from the 15th century Codex Fejervary-Mayer.



White Cosmic Dog

My Love –
It is a Part of me apart

Although it dwells within my Heart
Sculpted in Mortality –
It is immortal sure
For far beyond the Boundary of Life
It does endure

How can Life be ordinary now?
It is by Light infused
Yielding such Vitality
That it does grow above
And fly apace

The Passages of Time and Space
Conquering all Limitation
False Device and Artifice
Becoming infinitely fine –
Forever.



©Kleomichele Leeds



OC



Kin 130: White Cosmic Dog


I endure in order to love
Transcending loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of timelessness.


The mental universe consists of different thinking layers. The level of thinking one tunes into determines the type of questions one asks and the answers received.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






 The Sacred Tzolk'in




Ajna Chakra (Gamma Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment