Sunday, August 30, 2015

Red Rhythmic Moon/ Red Planetary Dragon - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 8






Mayan codex Dresden - The Moon Goddess; illness and birth
The Moon Goddess: Illness and Birth. Dresden Codex.
http://bibliodyssey.blogspot.com






Red Rhythmic Moon




Of another Mother

Am I born

Re-born and born again –

Out of the triple Womb

Out of the triple Goddess

Out of the silent silver Moon. 


©Kleomichele Leeds


MULUC




Kin 149: Red Rhythmic Moon


I organize in order to purify
Balancing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



If you want to know the way or purpose of life, then study your higher Self.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Sahasrara Chakra  (Dali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment