Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Red Resonant Earth/ Red Spectral Moon - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 24







Guatemalan Textile.





Red Resonant Earth

I set down
A Ring of Fire

 The Bone
The Feather and the Cone
My Territory mark

I lay down to wait
 Still – until

You crossed
The confines
Of my Heart

The Ring of my Wondering
The Ring of my Wandering

You braved the Limits
Of my Rage

My Childhood died –
 Fear fell as well

True Love spoke
You broke the Spell.


©Kleomichele Leeds



CABAN


Kin 137: Red Resonant Earth



I channel in order to evolve
Inspiring synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of universal water.



Even as you breathe, telepathic registrations collapse light years of meaning into a single insight.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in






Ajna Chakra  (Gamma Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment