Thursday, August 6, 2015

Red Galactic Serpent/ Red Crystal Earth - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 12







Chichen Itza Temple. Yucatan. Mexico.



Red Galactic Serpent

I am Salome
And Solomon –
 Lebanon and Egypt
Palestine and Yemen
I am Fatima
Priestess of the East
Morocco am I
Ethiopia and Crete
I am Goddess –
Serpent-handed
Serpent-haired –
I am Alhambra
Athens – Turkey
The Levant
I am the Oriental Dance
Algeria am I
Tunis and Baghdad
The Emirates
And Israel
I am the wine-dark Sea –
 The Mediterranean
  Gulfs of Aqaba and Persia
Petra and Peninsula
I am Jordan
Libya – Sudan
Macedonia  
Armenia and Oman
I am la Grèque ancienne
I am She –
 Terpsichore.*

*Terpsichore: the ancient Greek Muse, Goddess of Music and Dance.



©Kleomichele Leeds


CHICCHAN



Kin 125: Red Galactic Serpent


I harmonize in order to survive
Modeling instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of universal water.



70th anniversary of Hiroshima Day (6 August 1945).  Yoga is the primary art with which to build the foundation of the inner template that penetrates the profane, revealing one's innate cosmic identity.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in
 




Visshudha Chakra (Alpha Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment