Friday, July 24, 2015

Yellow Galactic Human/ Yellow Crystal Seed - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 28






Polychrome Covered Container. Didrichsen Museum, Helsinki - Maize God, Flanged Bowl with cintamani (triple-dot motif) on the lid, Mayan.



Yellow Galactic Human

Long before…Before I was (a) Being

I was just a Human doing


Being just a Doing

Moved me to Despair


In this State I met Inmates

All of us sad – all of us desperate


Like Squirrels in a Cage

Rats in a Maze


I knew not what to be or do –

How to escape – where to go


Finally surrendering all that I Did

I went where I truly Lived


Mind and Body are merely Tools

To build a Being worthwhile


Mind and Body made no Case

Lock, Stock and Barrel 

I moved into Grace!

©Kleomichele Leeds




EB




Kin 112: Yellow Galactic Human


I harmonize in order o influence
Modeling wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



Noosphere Pause Day, 364 of the 13 Moon year.  The noosphere is the aggregate of the advanced states of mind and consciousness that characterize all intelligent life throughout the universe.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Anahata Chakra (Silio Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment