Thursday, July 16, 2015

Yellow Cosmic Seed/ Yellow Self-Existing Warrior - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 20






Drawing by Lina Schele. Vessel with Maize God dressing scene. Courtesy of FAMSI.




Yellow Cosmic Seed

Awash in a Sea of Mystery
I wait for Thee

Thou art with me always –
Yet I yearn for Thee unceasingly

Aflame in a Sea of Fire
My Soul knows the underground Gold

I am visited by a god
I ache with Infusions of the Vine

Stripped naked each Night
I swim and burn in a Sea of Light

How will I endure until
The Water turns to Wine?


©Kleomichele Leeds



KAN


Kin 104: Yellow Cosmic Seed

I endure in order to target
Transcending awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of elegance.


Magic Turtle Day. The psi bank contains the timing codes for the release and establishment of different changes and mutations in the evolutionary process.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.





 The Sacred Tzolk'in






Manipura Chakra (Limi Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment