Tuesday, July 14, 2015

White Spectral Wind/ White Lunar Wizard - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 18






Jaguar Temple. Yucatan. Mexico.



White Spectral Wind


When all excess dissolves from feverish day
And minutes disappear in metaphor
Then alabaster bones alone do stay
Supporting one activity – no more
Necessities expendable become
I meditate entirely on Thee
No other function takes me from my home
Not hunger, commerce nor philosophy
Contemplation truly undertaken
Sustains the mind, the body and the soul
Bliss pervades as ecstasies awaken
All else is rendered dross when Thou art goal

If naught but thought of Thee is my desire
Then neither death nor life can quench the fire.


©Kleomichele Leeds

IX



Kin 102: White Spectral Wizard


I dissolve in order to communicate
Releasing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


To master the energy system, sensitivity should be developed in the psycho-sensory system so you are able to perceive both what is apparent and what is hidden.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.





 The Sacred Tzolk'in




Svadhistana Chakra (Kali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment