Wednesday, July 22, 2015

White Rhythmic Dog/ White Planetary Wind - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 26






The Maya ballgame from a Late Classic polychrome vase. The large black circle is the ball.





White Rhythmic Dog

I am conquered
Shorn of Pride and Prejudice

I am lost –
My Heart doth flee my Breast

I am thine
And thus cannot be lonely

My Thoughts would never rest
But rest upon thee only

I am found
And love the Feeling well

I am bound
By Bonds of Heaven and Hell

For Heaven it is to greet thee
And Hell it is to leave thee

Thou art strong in Word and Deed
Yet gentle in thy Need

My Soul calls unto thee
In Poems wild and sweet

The Rhymes and Couplets meet
To keep us Company

Else could I not live
Until thou dost return to me

Holding fast my fragile Heart
With all its Love to give.

©Kleomichele Leeds


OC



Kin 110: White Rhythmic Dog


I organize in order to love
Balancing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



World Noosphere Day, Feast of Mary Magdalene (Roman Catholic). An utterly clear mental field is required to create laser beam focus.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.





The Sacred Tzolk'in
 





Visshudha Chakra (Alpha Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment