Thursday, July 2, 2015

White Crystal Dog/ White Electric Wind - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 6



Dog on Wheeled Platform. Vera Cruz, Mexico. AD450-650.





White Crystal Dog


Above the Myths and Sages
Beyond Fear and Philosophy
Past Word and Symbol
I live

After burning Rages
Melancholy Stages
Resolving into Pages
Whereupon I pour my Soul
I am

Through broken Dreams
My strong Heart beats
In a Sacred Room within
Where only Love can be.




©Kleomichele Leeds


OC



Kin 90: White Crystal Dog

I dedicate in order to love
Universalizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of spirit.


To counteract the blind destructive nature of war and aggression, the cosmic spiritual force evolves itself through souls who seek transcendence from conflict altogether.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.




The Sacred Tzolkin






Manipura Chakra (Limi Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment