Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Red Overtone Moon/ Red Solar Dragon - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 25









 Fish, Twins - Hunahpú & Xbalanqué © Justin Kerr,  Princeton Art Museum Princeton NJ PUMA# y1987-65




Red Overtone Moon

If only I could heal each wound you own
And mend the places where your soul is torn
A silver moonbeam I would sculpt and hone
That it might pierce the hardest heart e’er born
A golden ray of sunlight will I use
To thread my quill with soothing thoughts and care
Every rift and ravel you will lose
To perfect suture, excellent repair
But time alone has tools to fare so well –
In my power I do presume too much
Wishing that in wishing itself could dwell
A magic only angels use and touch.

My hope is that a perfect love and time
Transform all pain into peace sublime.


©Kleomichele Leeds


MULUC



Kin 109: Red Overtone Moon



I empower in order to purify
Commanding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



Calm indifference refers to bearing the slings and arrows of fate, the criticism and hostility of others, the gains or losses of fortune with equanimity*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.




The Sacred Tzolk'in





Svadhistana Chakra (Kali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment