Sunday, July 19, 2015

Blue Electric Hand/ Blue Resonant Storm - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 23






Mural of Bonampak.



Blue Electric Hand
  
As I looked down the Corridors of Time
Those Halls were empty, desolate and still
I’ve lived in every Century and Clime
Becoming what I wish and what I will
I traveled fast in search of something lost,
Forgotten since the Dawn of Time’s Rebirth
I could not name it nor of Knowledge boast,
Though I Redemption sensed and with it Mirth.
I saw then your Figure solitary,
Beckoning me from Futures not yet lived,
Your strong Embrace gave Sanctuary
From Fear and Death as soon as I believed.

I chose Faith and a Share in what is True
Love rescued me from Time when I met You.



©Kleomichele Leeds



MANIK



Kin 107: Blue Electric Hand


I activate in order to know
Bonding healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a galactic activation portal 
Enter me.



The cosmos is a large sphere of becoming and returning that is encompassed in your being.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.



 The Sacred Tzolk'in






Muladhara Chakra (Seli Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment